- Last Updated: Tuesday, 12 April 2022 13:53
NUMBER OF SAMPLES: 30-80 samples (analysis of fewer or more samples has to be discussed with SMC).
MATRICES: Plasma, serum, cell cultures (other matrices have to be communicated with SMC).
SMC is an independent partner and will be mentioned in the acknowledgements if the data is published
INCLUDED IN THE EICOSANOID ANALYSIS
- Sample preparation (including solid phase extraction)
- Analysis by LC-QqQ-MSMS
- Quality assurance of the analysis
- Quantification of eicosanoids (extended panel of oxylipins, with or without endocannabinoids profiling can be discussed)
- Initial statistical evaluation of the generated data according to the question asked in the project (multivariate and univariate data analysis)
- Report and feedback
- Full access to raw data
Gouveia-Figueira S, Späth J, Zivkovic AM, Nording ML. (2015) Profiling the oxylipin and endocannabinoid metabolome by UPLC-ESI-MS/MS in human plasma to monitor postprandial inflammation. PLoS ONE 10(7): e0132042.
Gouveia-Figueira S, Nording ML. (2015) Validation of a tandem mass spectrometry method using combined extraction of 42 oxylipins and 15 endocannabinoid-related compounds including prostamides from biological matrices. Prostaglandins Other Lipid Mediat. 121:110-121.
Gouveia-Figueira S, Nording ML. (2014) Development and validation of a sensitive UPLC-ESI-MS/MS method for the simultaneous quantification of 15 endocannabinoids and related compounds in milk and other biofluids. Anal Chem 86(2):1186-1195.