- Last Updated: Tuesday, 24 May 2016 14:06
See this example.
NUMBER OF SAMPLES: 50-200 samples (analysis of fewer or more samples has to be discussed with SMC).
MATRICES: Plasma, serum, CSF and cell cultures (other matrices have to be communicated with SMC).
INCLUDED IN THE TMAO ANALYSIS
- Sample preparation (e.g. methanol/water extraction)
- Analysis by LC-QqQ-MSMS
- Quality assurance of the analysis
- Quantification of TMAO
- Initial statistical evaluation of the generated data according to the question asked in the project (multivariate and univariate data analysis)
- Storage of pooled sample for possible future extended identification (extended identification is not included in the price)
- Report and feedback
- Archiving of raw data
- SMC will not be listed as co-authors on a future publication but will be acknowledged