- Last Updated: Friday, 04 September 2020 14:03
See this example.
NUMBER OF SAMPLES: 50-200 samples (analysis of fewer or more samples has to be discussed with SMC).
MATRICES: Plasma, serum, CSF, and cell cultures (other matrices have to be communicated with SMC).
SMC is an independent partner and will be mentioned in the acknowledgements if the data is published
INCLUDED IN THE TMAO;ANALYSIS
- Sample preparation (e.g. methanol/water extraction)
- Analysis by LC-QqQ-MSMS
- Quality assurance of the analysis
- Quantification of TMAO
- Initial statistical evaluation of the generated data according to the question asked in the project (multivariate and univariate data analysis)
- Storage of a pooled sample for possible future extended identification (extended identification is not included in the price)
- Report and feedback
- Archiving of raw data